Don't forget to rate this post down below!
The Articles of Faith
||Click here (However, the link may be stale.)
That's a great list but here are a few other things Rawat teaches, sometimes tacitly, worth mentioning:
- That children are pure and closer to "Truth" than the rest of us. As we grow up and start to think, we drift further away.
- That "truth" is not in ideas or words. In fact, words and ideas are misleading traps and questions even worse. The best "answer" for questions is to stop asking them.
- That Maharaji is here to answer all our questions.
- That Maharaji is not here to answer all our questions but rather to show us an experience.
- That it's wrong to relax and feel good or satisfied about one's experience of Knowledge because that's the sign of complacency and a recipe for disaster.
- That premies should relax and feel good and satisfied about their experience of Knowledge and not worry all the time.
- That no one can ever know or judge how well they or anyone else understand or have progressed along the path of Knowledge.
- That people who leave Maharaji obviously never experienced anything legitimate in Knowledge.
- That Knowledge is a path.
- That Knowledge is not a path.
- That we should love each other as we are all, after all, the same thing.
- That we are all individuals and no one can ever really know another person so we should mind our own business.
- That we are here to pursue excellence in all our endeavours.
- That nothing in this world matters.
- That Maharaji is God incarnate.
- That Maharaji is not God incarnate but a normal human being like anyone else.
- That Maharaji is the one who controls this process and only he can lead us to the destination we may or may not be on a path to.
- That Maharaji is not a leader and never said he was either.
- That people are all too serious about things.
- That everyone thinks life is just a big joke when it's really deadly serious.
- That Maharaji leads a selfless life of extraordinarly dedicated work and an extremely taxing schedule.
- That Maharaji's no martyr and knows how to enjoy life to the fullest.
- That Maharaji is here for us.
- That we are here for Maharaji.
- That Knowledge is at the heart of all religions.
- That Knowledge has nothing at all do to with religion.
- That one can and must meditate on the Word a/k/a Holy Name of God, 24/7/365
- That one should only meditate on that technique a bit
- That one should meditate with a bragon
- That one should not meditate with a bragon
- That Knowledge is the real meditation
- That Knowledge has nothing to do with meditation
Prem Rawat's House of Maharaji Drek
Quirky Trivia Relating to Maharaji
Send your submissions, comments, and ideas to [email protected]
All Rights Reserved - Legal Terms - Copyright 1999 - 2020
Not responsible for content opened on external sites