Don't forget to rate this post down below!
|Tues, Nov 16, 1999 at 09:57:13 (EST) |
To all Ex-Premies:
Please check in on this thread and identify where you are at.
1) I left Maharaji because:
a) I just did not feel the urge to meditate or follow him anymore.
b) I found another teacher and/or meditation technique that I prefer.
b) I had a bad experience with him and/or one of his representatives.
c) I think he's a false teacher.
2) I still practice Knowledge.
3) I have no bad feelings about Maharaji, even though I don't follow him anymore.
4) I think he is doing good in the world, I just don't choose to follow him anymore.
5) I think premies are impossible to communicate with objectively about Maharaji unless they are on the way out to become ex-premies:
6) I think premies are:
d) doing what they believe in and it's OK with me
f) a waste of time to try to communicate with
7) I still entertain the remote possibility that despite all the allegations as chronicled on this site, Maharaji may well still be doing what he originally set out to do, which is to spread Knowledge to the world.
8) I post under a false name on the ex-premie site because:
a) I am afraid of reprisals by Maharaji/EV.
b) I am a prankster and don't want to be accountable for my words.
c) I am just shy.
9) I believe there will be a full accounting and a peaceful reconciliation between Maharaji and many ex-premies:
Possibly more to come, with your kind permission....
|Tues, Nov 16, 1999 at 10:16:26 (EST) |
|red tape for all|
1. I sincerely think you
a. talk too much
b. expect too much
c. show poor judgement and lack of self-knowledge in seeking numerous answers to your many questions
2. I know you can be
3. I wonder when it will hit you that Miragey is
a. a con man
b. an unnecessary icon in your 'spirituality'
c. a progenitor of your mind