In a thread below PatW said:
Imagine looking in your dictionary and seeing the definations that Maharaji would like to see...it doesn't bear thinking about.
Well, lets take a stab at this eh? The first definition is that from dictionary.com. The second definition is the proposed definition ala Elan Vital style. I gave up after several words as I found there was too much brain damage being caused having to go through the circular logic and the sheer terror of realising how far one has to warp ordinary language to fit into Rawat's world.
Of course my proposd definitions are also meant in jest - I suspect the real truth is far more serious.
Anyway ... Remember 1 is per Dictionary.com and 2 is proposed EV definition.
I posted this stuff below but it has now become buried - so dragging it up here.
- Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
- The power of God acting through Prem Rawat
- An area with definite or indefinite boundaries; a portion of space.
- That inner location inhabited by Prem Rawat and his followers
- The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality.
- A gathering of premies with Prem Rawat
- A usually short communication transmitted by words, signals, or other means from one person, station, or group to another.
- Prem Rawat's agya
- The systematic procedure by which a complex or scientific task is accomplished.
- Something premies do but don't talk about.
- A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
- Prem Rawat
- The state or fact of knowing. Familiarity, awareness, or understanding gained through experience or study. The sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned. Learning; erudition: teachers of great knowledge. Specific information about something. Carnal knowledge.
- Something only Prem Rawat has and gives to a selected few.
- In or into the inner part; inside.
- An unidentified location only Prem Rawat can show.
- A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
- Not us - itís the other lot!
- Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
- Not us - see cult above.
- To do or perform habitually or customarily; make a habit of
- Something that premies do but don't speak about - see techniques.
- Costing nothing; gratuitous.
- See donations
- The act of giving to a fund or cause.
- The cost of getting into "events"
- Something that takes place; an occurrence. A significant occurrence or happening. A social gathering or activity.
- The chance to worship Prem Rawat - see "worship"
- The reverent love and devotion accorded a deity, an idol, or a sacred object.
- See gratitude!
- The state of being grateful; thankfulness.
- The act of giving money to Prem Rawat, Kissing his feet
- To be undecided or skeptical about
- Being in one's mind
- The human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
- Something to fear and run away from.
- A teacher and guide in spiritual and philosophical matters
- Certain people in India e.g. Satpal - certainly not Prem Rawat!
- One that has control over another or others.
- Err ok - we agree on that.
- The act of recognizing or condition of being recognized
- The act of seeing Prem Rawat as God.